For full details of the educational requirements, including 1.5 - 2 years training in an EAA-certified training centre see: Int. J. Androl. 2001, 24, suppl. 1, pp. 29-31 and the information under 'Education' on the EAA Curriculum.
Please note that all candidates should provide a detailed register of her/his clinical activity.
Your application should include :
- Full CV with your career history and the list of publications
- Register of clinical activity signed by the Director of the Centre
- Letter of recommendation signed by the Director of the Centre
The current EAA Board of examiners can be found here
The cost of the examination is
- Standard examination fee: 400 €
- For trainees from Eastern Europe outside the EU: 200 €
Examination fee is payable to the EAA bank account, after confirmation of eligibility for the exam.
Bank Transfer Details
|Account owner:||European Academy of Andrology|
|Address:||Vesaliusweg 12-14, 48149 Münster, Germany|
|IBAN:||DE77 3006 0601 0006 8188 42|
|SWIFT / BIC:||DAAEDEDDXXX|
|Bank:||Deutsche Apotheker- und Ärztebank|
|Bank address:||Richard-Oskar-Mattern-Straße 6, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany|