EAA offers travel grants or e-grants to support participation of EAA members in the European Congress of Andrology and other endorsed meetings, announced in our newsletters. Deadlines for applications: 1st of February, 1st of June and 1st of September each year
The grants are only for actively participating EAA members who have submitted an abstract. The grants are meant to reimburse the costs of the attendees, the EAA will not pay registrations.
The amount which can be requested:
- Travel grants: up to €500
- e-Grants: actual fee (usually €50-€150)
- A signed application form (downloaded from the website).
- The abstract submitted to the e-Congress
- A proof of registration fee payment.
- EAA membership in good standing (membership fee paid for the current year). There is no age limit.
- Presenting author of an abstract.
Priority will be based on merit and geographical balance of distribution. Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful within 4 weeks from the deadline.