General principles of the EAA travel reimbursement
Travel grants will be paid on a reimbursement basis. Reimbursement will be made against the following documentation:
- completed and signed claim form (please find enclosed)
- a copy of invoices/receipts for the travel portion of the expenses
Following travel expenses can be reimbursed:
- flight/train tickets
- travel from/to the airport or train station
- in case of travelling by car: fuel expenses and motorway fees
EAA Travel Grants 2024 dedicated to EAA Schools
EAA offers travel grants to support the participation of EAA members in the EAA School program.
Grants can be claimed up to €350/each on a cost-reimbursement basis.
The EAA will not pay registrations.
EAA Budapest School
1 February 2024
31 January 2024
The applicant must provide a signed travel grant application form before the deadline specified above.
- all EAA members with membership fees paid for 2023/2024 can apply to the EAA School grants without an age limit, but priority will be given to young applicants
Other EAA Travel Grants
EAA offers travel grants to support the participation of EAA members at endorsed meetings, announced in our newsletters and website.
Deadlines for applications: 4 weeks before the opening date of the meeting you are planning to attend.
The grants are available only for actively participating EAA members who have submitted an abstract. The grants are meant to reimburse the costs of the attendees, the EAA will not pay registrations.
The amount which can be requested: up to €500
The applicant must provide:
- a signed application form
- the abstract submitted to the congress listing all authors
- proof of registration fee payment
- EAA membership in good standing (membership fee paid for the last two years), there is no age limit
- presenting author of an abstract
Priority will be based on merit and geographical balance of distribution. Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful within 4 weeks from the deadline.