Travel grants 2020
Three calls with the following deadlines are planned in 2020 :
First call: 20th June 2018 (1 grant) (Deadline passed)
First call: 20th of January 2020 (Deadline passed)
Second call: 20th of June 2020
Third call: 20th of October 2020
Travel grants are made as a contribution towards the total cost of attending either the European Congress of Andrology (ECA) or any EAA-accredited (approved by the education committee) Training Course / School / Meeting, or a visit in an EAA-training Centre abroad, in accordance with the eligibility criteria set below.
The maximum amount which can be requested is € 500The applicant must provide:
- A signed application form (as downloaded from the website).
- A short CV with the list of latest publications (3 last years only).
- The abstract submitted to the EEA meeting/course (if it applies) or the acceptance letter from an EAA Training Centre Director.
- Applicant must be a member of the EAA (of any age but preference will be given to applicants aged below 45 years)
- Applicants must provide proof of eligible cost (flight, accommodation or registration)
- The EAA grant does NOT entitle the applicant to free registration.
- Applications for a travel grant to attend a meeting with posters /communications should preferably be accompanied by a copy of the submitted abstract.
- Applicants who did not receive an EAA grant within the previous 1½ years will have priority.
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful within 4 weeks from the closure of the call.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to send supporting receipts to the value of the claim to the EAA Secretariat within 4 weeks after the date of the return travel
Any receipts received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
We thank our sponsors for their support:
- 2014-2019 : Bayer
- 2018-2020 : Fundaciò Puigvert, IBSA